How much does it cost?
- If you’re willing to spend AT LEAST $47 a week on your health, it’s like stealing! If you value the cheapest price, we’re not the cheapest price. If you needed surgery would your search criteria be “the cheapest surgeon”, or ‘the best surgeon?’ The value of our program far exceeds the cost because we Guarantee what we do and we back it up.
Where is Bair Knuckle Strength Located?
- Bair Knuckle Strength is located at 455 South Bethlehem Pike, Fort Washington, PA across the street from Zakes Cakes.
Do I Need Any Prior Weight Lifting Experience?
- No you do not! Our individualized classes are completely progressive – meaning we teach you everything you need to know to safely move without pain and effectively train with weights: whether bodyweight, kettlebells, sandbags or more! We take great pride in being a “movement first” based system – meaning our first priority is safety and to help you develop excellent form. Most people who start our classes have never touched a weight or were previously injured and want to be safe while lifting weights and living life stronger.
What If I’m REALLY Out of Shape?
- When you join our program you become a part of something much greater than just a workout program. You become part of an incredibly supportive and encouraging community. We have helped, literally, people of all shapes and sizes get into the best shape of their life. Our system is progressive and will work for ANYONE who commits to it. You will never be expected to do more than what you are currently capable of, and unlike most other group fitness classes you will never feel embarrassed or left behind.
Do I Need to Bring My Own Weights?
- Nope! Bair Knuckle Strength is fully equipped with all of the equipment you will need – including the best kettlebells, sandbags and weights that money can buy! All you need to bring is yourself and a positive attitude!
Can I Bring a Friend?
- Absolutely! Actually, we’ve found that beginners that start with a friend tend to get better results faster! There’s something to be said for having a person in class who can motivate you because they know you so well!
What am I getting as part of my membership?
- You are going to get the attention and support you need every step of the way. From class accountability, to nutrition support to recovery protocols and lifestyle management strategies – You are going to look better, feel better and function better, very rapidly! You will have a coach, helping you every step of the way, not a glorified babysitter. You will also receive a Welcome Pack that has nutrition guidelines, recovery protocols, training recommendations and more. You will receive accountability to keep you on track, support for the tough times, direction as to what step to take, and guidance picking your exercises to do, what/when/how to eat for your goal, what to do when you’re not here and most importantly, you will receive unwavering kindness from our community throughout the process because not everyone wants the same goal, and your goal is just as important as the person next to you. It’s not all physical and so, we will address your mindset and navigate the ups and downs life can throw at you by managing your workout intensity based on what’s actually going on in your life. The program can and should bend to what you need, not be so rigid that you can’t progress. You are getting the best physical education you can buy. The learning never stops here, and we are always looking to find exactly the right answer for you!
How will BKS help me set the right personal goals to look better, feel better AND be all around healthier?
- The first step is to go through a Wellness assessment to get a picture of the 5 most important factors in a healthy lifestyle: Breathing, Moving, Eating/Hydration, Recovery, Strength. From there we can determine a S.M.A.R.T Goal with S.M.A.R.T standing for: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely. For example, if you say you want to lose 5 pounds, that is Specific, Measurable, Attainable and Realistic but not Timely. Do you want to lose it in a year? A month? Tomorrow? A Year is very doable and tomorrow is not long enough, but 5lbs in a month is very SMART. Once we know exactly where you are, we can build goals that are SMART and individual to you.
I’ve tried group classes before but didn’t get results, how is BKS different?
- Most programs have a one size fits all approach where the instructor just ‘leads’ the class through the paces without emphasizing form or safety and it’s almost impossible to get results that way, which is why we cater to the individual needs of each and every person who walks in our doors. Even in a group setting, we can have a complete beginner next to an advanced trainee and everyone can be challenged appropriately. Everyone will be shown exactly what they need to do. Our training system offers and enables a blended approach of group and personal training by allowing you to pick the price level and approach that works best for you.
I’d like to do semi-private or personal training, but just can’t afford to work with John personally, what do I do?
- Group training is free when you sign up for Personal Training, so there is added value there. You can do personal training once a week and Group the rest of the week, for the same price. However, All programs are overseen, and managed by John Bair, Owner and Chief Strength Engineer at Bair Knuckle Strength. Whether Group, Semi-Private or Private, you are Guaranteed to get the training you need at a price that works for you!
Globo-Gym is $10 a month, and I can get a trainer at the Y for $45 a session, why should I train with you at such an expensive price?
- You get what you pay for and rarely in life is the cheap way, the better way. As stated earlier, the value received is far greater than the value paid. Have you gotten the results you desired from the others places you have worked with? Our service is 100% Money Back Guaranteed, meaning if you don’t reach your goal, we don’t get paid. How? Simple. If you follow the guidelines, recommendations and directions EXACTLY as instructed, you will reach your goal because this program is measurable, sustainable and repeatable. It requires you to be here at least twice a week training, eating the right things at the right time, managing your stress at work and home and recovering properly. You will be given all the help you need to make these things an everyday lifestyle habit, but you have to do the work, we can’t do it for you. And that’s the biggest difference: We do not offer a magic pill – however we will give you everything you need. We know that magic pills never work long term and definitely don’t produce the kind of results you want. Which is why you’re here, correct?
Ready? Click Here and Schedule your FREE Trial!!!
Move Stronger. Live Longer.